The effect of sulfur applications
Application and indications of the Baden sulfur healing water
Since Roman times, the sulfur thermal water has been used primarily for rheumatic diseases and impairments of the musculoskeletal system.
It is also used in:
- Degenerative joint and spine diseases
- Inflammatory joint and vertebral disorders
- Soft tissue rheumatism (discomfort in muscles, ligaments, tendons, tendon sheaths and bursa)
- neuralgia (nerve pain)
- circulatory disorders
- Rehabilitation after accident and sports injuries
- Chronic inflammatory processes of the urogenital tract (urinary and genital organs)
- gout, metal poisoning, etc.
Interesting facts about the Baden thermal water
The sulfur healing water, which was made accessible in Baden through 2 wells, has an excellent antioxidant effect and can therefore make a valuable contribution in the prevention of chronic civilization diseases - anti-aging in a natural and gentle way. In addition, the study results have shown that this Baden sulfuric water can help lower LDL cholesterol. The largest and warmest spring, the Marienquelle, from which the Römertherme is supplied, supplies 52.5 liters of sulfur water per second.
Benefits of the sulfur healing water from Baden
- Improving the protective mechanism against the damaging effects of free radicals, which can cause chronic diseases of civilization (e.g. diabetes or rheumatic diseases).
- Improve the body's resistance to oxidative stress.
- Reduction of the oxidizability of the “bad” cholesterol LDL. If there is an excess supply of LDL cholesterol, it is deposited on the inner layers of the vessels. The higher the LDL value, the higher the risk of vascular calcification.
- Reduction in the level of homocysteine (the body's own metabolic product) in the blood plasma, which is produced when protein is broken down. Homocysteine is quickly converted and removed in healthy people. Elevated homocysteine levels can damage the heart and blood vessels.
Spend relaxed and relaxing hours in the Römertherme in Baden near Vienna - perfect for a spa weekend outside the capital or a delightful spa vacation in the spa town. An informal and stylish ambience for your vacation awaits you at the Gutenbrunn Thermen & Sporthotel, which is located in a listed villa. Make a non-binding request for a holiday in Baden.